Do the right thing and get control over your energy bill with the Envisionmatrix
Solar means Clean and lot of savings. It's as simple as that
Electricity rates are skyrocketing but the cost of solar panels has never been lower. Learn why now’s the time to switch .
Thanks to our financial partner’s innovations in financing, Equipment suppliers always best technology, it's now easier and more affordable than ever to go solar. In fact, solar energy is actually cheaper than traditional power in many markets across the province. For most customers, the savings start on day one and tend to increase over time. That means you can switch your home over to clean, renewable solar energy today and pay nothing upfront. So no matter which option you decide is best for you, the result will be the same: clean energy for your home and more money in your pocket for the things you really care about.
Clean energy. No worries
No matter which option you choose, going solar with Envisionmatrix full-service solar provider means you’re in good hands. All of our financing options come with the industry’s leading coverage and service package, including:
Would you like to own a power plant that produce power not a machine which consumes energy, what if that money you pay for the utility also went toward owning the power plant.
With our solar power loan, your dollars work harder, providing you more than just power for your home. With every payment, you’ll be building equity in an asset that can add value to your home, reduce your overall energy costs and offset tens of thousands of kg of CO2.
How solar loan works:
- It is the easiest and most flexible way to own your solar system from day one with $0 down payment.
- It’s a low-interest loan that allows you to finance the cost of your solar power system over 30 years with payments based on the system’s production.
- Your monthly electricity bills could be lower, and over time, you’ll be building equity in your system.
- Make extra payments to pay off your loan faster or reduce your monthly bill with no penalties.
- When your loan is paid off, you own your solar system and all of the free, clean energy it produces.
Solar Lease: simple and predictable
Surprises are great, just not when it comes to money. Similar to a traditional equipment lease, a solar lease provides use of the equipment for a fixed monthly payment. Solar leases from Envisionmatrix protect you from energy price fluctuations with low, fixed payments that are often less than what you’re paying now for electricity. That means 20 years of savings on your energy costs, plus the peace of mind to know what your payments will be today, tomorrow and 20 years from now.Majority of our customers have chosen our lease option to help reduce their environmental impact and save money on their energy bills.
- No upfront costs
- Zero liability to the building owner
- Lower and more predictable electricity rates for the 20 years
- Integration into Conservation and LEED program strategy and credits
How our solar lease works:
- You'll lease your solar system from Envisionmatrix and a low, fixed payment each month gives you the right to use it. This payment is usually less than what you’d owe your utility company for the equivalent amount of energy your system will produce.
- We guarantee that your system will generate all the power we say it will or we will pay you the difference.
- Envisionmatrix maintains and insures the system at no additional cost to you for 20 years.
- At the end of your agreement, you can upgrade to a new system with the latest solar technology, you can keep your current panels and extend your lease, or you can simply have the panels removed for free.
Solar PPA: secure, low rates
What is a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)?
For the traditionalist, who wants a simple, proven solution for going solar. PPA is very similar to a solar lease, with most terms and benefits remaining the same. The main difference is that rather than paying a fixed monthly payment for the solar system you pay a fixed rate per kWh for the electricity you consume.
Power purchase agreements are the tried and true way to go solar and save money on your energy costs. With our Solar PPA, you pay for your solar power by the month, just like your current utility bill, only lower. You'll secure your solar electricity rates for up to 20 years, protecting you from future energy price spikes. And, with multiple payment options, you control how and when you pay for your electricity.If you sell your home, you can transfer the Solar PPA to the new owners or buy out the system ahead of time.
How our PPA works:
- We'll install a system on your roof for $0 down and you pay us for the power it produces at, low, secure rates that are usually less than what you’re paying your utility now. It's as simple as that.
- Envisionmatrix retains ownership of the system, so we'll maintain, insure and service it for the life of the agreement.
Purchase: buy out upfront
Solar ownership is an excellent investment opportunity for schools, municipalities, business owners and corporations. For someone, who wants a fast return?
If you have the cash, purchasing your system outright is a quick way to realize a positive return on investment by going solar*. And Envisionmatrix doesn't leave you in the dark after a system purchase. We'll still cover your system under our 20-year warranty. Meanwhile, your utility bill could drop substantially, freeing up space in your budget for the things you really care about.
How our purchase option works:
- You'll pay for your system upfront and we’ll take care of the rest — from permitting to installation.
- We monitor and maintain your system for up to 20 years under our industry leading coverage package.